Schwinn Network 7 Hybrid Bike
When I heard about the Schwinn Network 7 Hybrid Bike I was excited and hesitant all at the same time. The excitement was from the fact that it is a Schwinn bike, there is no better. The company was founded in 1895 and since that time has made a name as one of America’s most popular bike producer. Their name is synonymous with quality and innovation. If this bike is anything like their other bikes it a winner for sure. My hesitation was in the fact that this bike is a hybrid, and I truly wasn’t too sure what that meant for a bike.
So very excited at the prospect of this Schwinn Network 7 Hybrid Bike I decided to look into more what a hybrid meant. Basically, a hybrid bike is one that blends the best characteristics of both road and mountain bikes into a bike that is sturdy, comfortable and fast. It is also ideal for riding on the streets and the bike paths. Well, that definitely did make my decision a lot easier, this is exactly what I was looking for in a bike. Some bike riders just do one style of riding and certain bikes are fine. Personally, I like to do all different styles of riding, as well as commute to work, so I needed a bike that was just as flexible as I am. From all reports, and from what I can see, the Schwinn Network 7 Hybrid Bike is definitely the bike for me.
Let’s take a quick look at the wonderful features and specifications that come with this bike:
- 7-speed comfort bike with steel city frame of 18’ or medium. Just enough speeds to enable you to switch over and travel with the bike anywhere you want to go. Perfect size frame, not to big, to make it very comfortable to ride around with.
- SR Suntour suspension fork absorbs shock and increases control. This advanced suspension is a joy to have as when riding the rough terrain this bike doesn’t waver. It holds the ground and makes the transition from certain terrain to others very easy. It’s a great feeling having this as you are confident no matter where you go that your bike can handle it.
- SRAM grip shifter and Shimano TX-31 rear derailleur
- Promax linear pull brakes, SR Suntour alloy 3 piece cranks. These brakes are smooth and make stopping a breeze. There are no jerking and sudden stops either.
- Steel fenders, rear carrier for toting gear, padded saddle. I have never been so comfy on a bike before. With the addition of the hybrid qualities and the padded seat you could ride this bike for days. I also love the space for gear as it holds lots. That’s a great thing because now I can just go away for longer.
As evident from above this Schwinn Network 7 Hybrid Bike is amazing. It has all the qualities needed to make a great bike. In addition to the fact that it’s a Schwinn bike and you can’t lose. Purchasing this bike should be easy as well. Check out your local sports stores and I am sure they will carry it. If not do keep in mind they do have the capability to order it in for you as well. There may be some department stores that carry it also.
Do make sure when you are looking around to check a few different places out and compare prices. Another great place to look is online as well. Places like Amazon carry these bikes, and last time I looked had some great deals on them as well. Regardless of where you purchase your new Schwinn Network 7 Hybrid Bike I am pretty confident you will love it as much as me.